Saturday, December 03, 2005

Are you a Guinness Believer?

If you haven't heard of these Guinness Believer events, then I've got some good news for you. The event basically consists of Guinness representatives giving you as much Guinness as you can drink while telling you random trivia and history about the beer. It's all FREE and they don't try to sell you anything. You just sign up online for a local event, it's usually held at a local bar/club. Bring all your friends and they serve free food (appetizer type food) and best of all, free guinness!! They give drafts, bottles, extra stout, even Harp and Smithwicks. MY GOODNESS MY GUINNESS!

We went last night and it was better than I even expected. Unfortunately I had to drive myself so I couldn't partake as much as some people, but it was still a blast. I took home a Guinness pint glass and a three pack of those cool Guinness posters. Needless to say I'll be all over it next time they do it. Guinness is probably my new favorite beer as of thanksgiving break, where I was drinking the bottles while at home. Goes down extra smooth because there's no carbonation. And I learned that those little things inside the bottles and cans are nitrogen capsules, cause that's what makes the head stay and makes the beer creamier. LOVELY DAY FOR A GUINNESS!

Go here to find the event near you: http://www.believerrsvp.com/docs/lda/index.aspx
password is: Believer

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home