Saturday, March 25, 2006

Salt Lake City Pics: 3/8 - 3/12

Skiing at Snowbird, UT. Yes it was cold. I think we are around 9,000 ft in elevation here. The top was 11,000 ft, and yes my lungs could tell.


You can own one of these for $40,000. It takes premium unleaded gasoline. And it only costs $3,000 to get a license to fly it. Crazy.


This place was like American Choppers, only with gyroplanes. This one was pimped out with custom Raven paintjob, plus leather seats and chrome controls.


Me posing with an apparently $150,000 Benz. I think it was an SL 65 AMG, V12... means nothing to me, but must be one hell of a car.


I'm in that thing! Coming in for a landing during my gyroplane flight. Check out the background. Amazing.


Joe and I pimping out the rental minivan on the mean streets of Salt Lake. It was white-out snowy conditions, that's why you can't see out the windows.


Throwing up the M-sign for mormons. Holla.

Joe probably offending people in the SLC airport. YEAH TEMPLE! ROCK!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home